Friday, November 14, 2008

Dooms Day

Today is my report-card-day, and it is actually my dooms day. My father arrived at about 10.30 a.m. only to know that Pn. Tan would only be at my class at 11.00 a.m. My father looked devastated because he need to rush back to work. Some said that Pn. Tan was in the office. I went together with my father to the office, then Yuk Hoong told me to go back to class...everything went topsy-turvy...haiz...dunno what happen to Pn. Tan today. Actually I ecpected Pn. Tan will only just say one or two words to my father, but things went another way round. She talked quite a lengthy speech to my dad. She said: " I think he has the potential to do well in 5 subjects. Are u going to drop Physics next year, Ding Sheng?" I said "no". Oh my gosh, I wanted to drop biology next year and it is also hard to persuade my father to allow me to drop bio. Pn. Tan convinced my dad that it is better to take 5 subjects. Oh my!!!! Some more my bio experiment also simply do one. I read an article just now about "attractiveness". The report says guys are attracted to women in red attire. Sounds cool. Check it out at http://news.my.msn.com/topstories/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1754466

No comments: