Saturday, November 22, 2008

Endless Shopping Spree

This morning, i went to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara(JPN) to retrive my IC. After all the confusing procedure, i went shopping with my mummy at Maju Junction Mall. Oh...that place was terrible, all malays and the shops were also malay-operated. Then i called my daddy to take us to Sogo, another shopping mall at KL. This one was much more pleasing, with well-balance tribe and aromatic. Actually, my chief purpose was to buy disposable underpants for the Taman Negara Trip, so i no need to bring back the squalid underwear. From my past experience, the underwear would be freaking smelly if u were to keep it for a few days. I also decided to buy a rubber shoes but to no avail. After that, we went for lunch at the shopping mall. I ate Koay Teow Soup and it was exorbitant, RM5 per bowl. Then i went to Caring Pharmacy shop to seach for the disposable underpants. I saw a China lady there.She was so sexy until the extent that when she bent down, her panty can be seen clearly. I guess she is a protitute. I heard the conversation between her and the pharmacist. “请问这里有没有卖试纸?” the China lady spoke with a petite tone. I wonder what was that. “狮子。。四只。。什么事试纸?”the pharmacist replied.
“那个能验有没有怀孕的东西。”the China lasy spoke with a strong chinese accent. I felt so funny at the moment. She also negotiated about the price with the pharmacist. I think the price is reasonable unless she really wanted the "Made in Chine" products. After purchasing my disposable pants, my daddy took me to Carrefour. There i bought a lot of things like shirt, pants, ice cream, potato chips and more. Then, we went home together at about 5pm. It was a tiring day after all.

No comments: